May Glambag Sneak Peeks!

So it's that time of month again when ipsy post sneak peeks for their upcoming glambag!

Whats a glambag? It's a monthly beauty subscription from Ipsy that sends out 4 - 5 beauty/haircare/skincare products a month, a mix of deluxe samples and full size products! Since my first glambag back in November 2012, the products have been ah-mazing and the values have gone over the $10 payed every month.  You can always cancel if you don't like it but I guarantee you will! Subscribe to Ipsy here!

So the first sneak peek for May is this:



It's nail polish and its. . . .ZOYA!!  I am so psyched for this because not only does Zoya have ah-mazing formulas, and retail for $8,  these colors are also from their 2013 spring collection which are ah-bsolutley gorgeous!


In case you are not toe-dally convinced that is it Zoya, people who have unsubscribed got this email!



The second sneak peak for May look like this:



It's a lipgloss and a lipstick, but most likely you will only get one or the other. Either way I'm so excited for a lip product!! As for the brand, it's hard to tell however it looks like Mirabella! I'm definitely going to research some more, but I want to get this up right away.  There has been lots of suggestions that this it TheBalm however Ipsy said that it wasn't on their facebook page.

In addition, Mirabella posted this picture on their facebook page, along with this caption. "Pixie Colour Sheers lipstick on the machine! Watch out Ipster's, this hot shade may be in your Glam Bag..."





The lipstick look's like it will be Mirabella's Colour Sheer Lipstick in Pixie! Look's great and with a retail price of $22, it seems like a great value as well!





           The lipgloss is a little harder to tell but it makes sense that it would be Mirabella's Colour Luxe Lip Gloss.  Pucker up ladies; not only do these look ah-mazing, they retail for $26!



Time for sneak peek #3!



So these look like concealers, and my best guess is that they are from Yaby.  Ipsy has worked with them before, and they would be a great addition to put in Glam RX palette from March's bag.  If you don't have one, don't worry about it you can just leave them in the plastic that they will come in (like the Yaby shadows)!



The retail value for this is $4.85! I know people are worried about what shad they will get, but you shouldn't!  First of all, you are all ready getting more than your money's worth for the bag so oh well! You can give it to a friend, or you can mix them with another shade to create a shade thats better for you! Don't forget about using darker colors as contours, and lighter colors as subtle highlights.  You can also use it on your lid as a base!

In addition, Ipsy said on facebook that "All subscribers will receive one concealer shade with a selected 
color from the information that we have from you on your ipsy profile on ipsy.com. The shades are all 
versatile, blend extremely well, and they will definitely work for everyone. We hope you're excited!"

Sneak Peek #4




Wow, there is a lot going on here!! Ipsy said that you will get two of these items, making the total of 5 products in you bag! Exciting right! I think that since some people have been complaining about the sneak peeks taking away from the element of surprise, they decided to show you a lot of things and tell you that you will only be getting 2! I don't mind the sneak peeks at all but I think this element of surprise will be so fun! What do you guys think?

So far it looks like the St. Tropaz Tanner, Macadamia Hair stuff, Pacifica Perfume Rollerball, and possibly a hair oil, and lotions and gels.  I want to post this right away, so I'll let you guys know when I get more deets!

So there are definitely 2 Pacifica Rollerballs! First off theses have ah-mazing reviews and retail for $12!          
                              
    Here are some of the possible scents that we will be given! I can't toe-dally tell but the one lying down on the left definitely looks like Island Vanilla, and the other one looks likeTahitian Gardenia.

The two pacifica Lotions are most likely the Coconut Crushed Pearl Mini Luminizing Body Butter and the Coconut Crushed Pearl Mini Bronzing Body Butter. Both look absolutely fabulous and retail for $7!



It seems like the item from Macadamia is the healing oil treatment.  It's perfect for traveling since it looks like it will be the 1oz one, and retails for $13.50!




The oil looks like it is going to be a mini Arganics by NuMe Argan Oil! Full size is 4.5 oz for $59.



The mini one! How ah-dorable!!


It also looks like there is also St Tropez's Wash Off Instant Glow Face.  I think we will be getting the full size which is 1.6 oz and retails for $15!





The last item looks like something from Anastasia, possibly an eyebrow gel!

Guess what guys!?!? I think I've found the bag!


This ad was seen on facebook earlier today and it looks pretty legit! I really hope it is the bag because its pretty cute!  In addition, this photo was seen on snapchat!


And to further my chevron bag idea, Ipsy released sneak peek #5:


I guess we are getting that chevron bag and I am super stoked!

And to top all of this, people who had unsubscribed got this email!


Looks like a pretty ah-mazing glam bag! Can't wait to get that tracking number ;D! xo

P.S. Hey guys thanks for reading all the way to the bottom lol! If you are about to subscribe now it would be really great if you guys could do it through this link: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h96cesw0h26g1ey. It is also the same as the link above (on the top of the page where is says here!)! It would really mean a lot because then I could get a gift if just two of you guys do this!  This does not mean any of my opinions are fake, it just gave me an incentive to write more! Thanks guys really appreciate it!

11 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks for the post! This makes me super excited to get my ipsy bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To maia:
    Thanks for reading! I know I absolutely cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mahalo!
    Looks like a great selection in the May ipsy bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I get the island vanilla roll on and the macadamia hair stuff. Looks like a great bag. I'm excited for Zoya. All colors shown look awesome so I wouldn't mind any of them. And hoping I get the lip gloss and not the lipstick since I'm not a lipstick person. And looking forward to the concealer. I have been on the fence with ipsy lately. I usually end up liking 1-2 items from each bag. And I usually wish there was more variety like birchbox. Ipsyis usually mostly makeup. However May's bag looks awesome with a great variety and I love the chevron print bag. Glad I am staying with ipsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the review! I'm so excited about this month's bag!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your review! This is shaping up to be one of the best bags yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this!! I love sneaking and researching before I get my bag. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the other item is the benefit mascara, hopefully because I didn't get it the first time. Love you blog btw so positive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks s much guys!! It definitely looks like an ah-mazing bag! Definitely gonna be a highlight of my month with all my finals coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, this is my first bag so i am super excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?