Glambag Sneak Peeks: June 2013!

Hi my lovelies!

So its the beginning of the month, and we all know thats when Ipsy releases the spoilers for the upcoming glambags!  They don't put them all out at once, but here is what we know!

But first for those who don't know what glambags are, a glambag is a monthly beauty subscription from Ipsy that sends out 4 - 5 beauty/haircare/skincare products a month, a mix of deluxe samples and full size products! Since my first glambag back in November 2012, the products have been ah-mazing and the values have gone over the $10 payed every month.  You can always cancel if you don't like it but I guarantee you will! Subscribe to Ipsy here! 

Sneak Peek #1



There are almost 100% NYX cream, poder, and mosaic powder blushes!


It looks like the Rouge Cream Blush will be in the color Red Cheek, retailing for $6.



The Mosaic Powder Blush looks like it will be in the shade Silk retailing for $7.



The Powder Blush seems like it will be in the shade Sand, retailing for $5.


And if you are still not toe-dally convinced, people who had unsubscribed got this email!! It also looks like there will be many colors of the blushes mentioned above, not just the ones i had described from the first sneak peek.

Sneak Peek #2



"Wild with vivid pencils perfect for your pout await this month" -Ipsy

So these are definitely lip liners, the question is which one?  These pretty much look like every other lipliner in the world, but my best guess is they are from Starlooks because of this "post" on Ipsy.



Thanks to http://glamorable.blogspot.com for this wonderful picture!! 



These lip liners look great, and with a retail value of $12, they are worth more than the bag already!

Sneak Peek #3


"The sun won't be the only thing sparkling this summer!" -Ipsy

These look like the Jcat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palletes retailing for 4.49!

And if you are still not convinced, Jcat beauty mentioned teaming with Ipsy on their website, however I think they took it down about an hour ago because I can find it anymore! Luckily I took a screenshot!




Sneak Peek #4


"You are going to be wild about TWO of these products in your June Glam Bag!" - Ipsy

In this last sneak peek, Ipsy showed us five products, and promised us two of them, making the total items in our bags five!  I see a brow highlight, gel liner, perhaps a box of fake lashes, and a possible skin care item. The brow highlighter reminds me of Benefit high brow, and the lashes could possibly be from Jcat beauty because they do have some of their lashes in red boxes. 

In this picture found on jcatbeauty.com we can see that the lashes are in a semi red box, like in the picture.  These retail for $3.99.

However Ipsy posted on their wall "Uhm. Wait. Where did you guys see lashes? No lashes this month. Sorry for the confusion" which really confuses me because I am awnestly stumped as to what else it would be!  Maybe they are tricking us? Hmmm lemme know what you guys think about all this madness lol!!



The pencil like thing in the picture reminds me of Benefit's brow highlight, high brow. They have worked with Benefit before making this more likely, and with a whopping retail value of $20, it would be pretty amazing!



The gel liner seems to be Cailyn's Linefix Gel Eyeliner in Purple.  These look pretty cool, and have an amazing retail price of  $21!  I really hope to get one!

As for the last product, that white blur, it seems like a skincare product however i really can't tell at the moment! I will defiantly update you guys when I figure it out!!

Possible Sneak Peek


"Rawr" - Ipsy

So Ipsy randomly posted this photo of a leopard making me think that perhaps we will have a lepord print bag! Exciting!

Update: The June bag has possibly been found! Beauty Flawed posted a link to a youtube video where a baby is playing with a leopard and neon green print bag that says Ipsy!  The baby and the bag are both so so so so cute!! I'm thinking that the bag was given out at Generation Beauty which is how she has it!

Thanks to www.zadidoll.com for the lovely pic!

And too further this hypothesis, Ipsy released sneak peek #5


This defiantly looks like the bag in the video, and I love how they combined the "wild" of lepoard print, and the neon green of summer!

Looks like will be getting
- a NYX blush
- a Starlooks lip pencil
- a JCat sparkly glitter palette
- A leopard print and neon green bag!

And two of these items
- High Brow by Benefit?
- JCat Lashes
Cailyn's Linefix Gel Eyeliner in Purple
- A toedally unidentifiable white blur!

I also noticed that four of the five descriptions include the word wild, making me think that perhaps that will be the theme of the bag.  Perhaps an animal print bag this month? Stay tuned!

What do you guys want in you bag?  What do you think of the products so far? 
Thanks for reading!!

xoMichelle

P.S. Hey guys thanks for reading all the way to the bottom lol! If you are about to subscribe now it would be really great if you guys could do it through this link: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h96cesw0h26g1ey. It is also the same as the link above (on the top of the page where is says here!)! It would really mean a lot because then I could get a gift if just two of you guys do this!  This does not mean any of my opinions are fake, it just gave me an incentive to write more! Thanks guys really appreciate it!

P.P.S Check out this awesome collage by Carly, who posted this on Ipsy's Facebook page!



15 comments:

  1. You should really have a subscribe button, just in case people want to subscribe to you. Because i sure do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I just added one :D

      Delete
    2. Great post! Really well done. I subscribed to you. xoxo

      Delete
    3. Read your entire post. Great review! Agree, wish you had a subscribe button :-)

      Delete
  2. Cream blush does not do well on my skin so I am hoping I don't get that, everything else, I cannot wait for! I am bursting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a powder one too! The mosaic one looked pretty cool!

      Delete
  3. They still have a wait list. I subscribed 3 weeks ago and have not been removed from the wait list yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks! Hopefully you will get off it soon!

      Delete
  4. I'm unfortunately still on the waitlist. Sucks. This bag looks like it's made for me. I love bright, dramatic makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry!! I know it opened up a little for the June bag but i guess not long enough! All of the bags since November (when I started) have been ah-mazing though, so as soon as you get off the waitlist, you will hopefully love the next bags!

      Delete
  5. I agree you need a way to subscribe to your blog. I love what I see so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need a way to know what your writing. Please put a follow button

    http://rockalleanproductreview.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for you support!! Just added one now ;D

      Delete

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?