Spring into Summer: Summer Makeup

Hey guys!! So this is a new idea that I'm trying out about the transition from spring into summer, with some fun summer makeup, outfits, and activities to get ready for summer!!

So my favorite summer makeup look is really natural, light, and perfect for the hot summer days!



First I rub my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 45 ( Twin Pack -$14 Target)
 all over my face because it is so so so important above all to protect your face from the sun!



Then I'll apply my Origins Vita Zing Tinted Moisturizer (Sephora - $35) all over my face.  I love this so much because I really like the coverage it gives, even though it is slightly sheer, and I love how it makes my face feel.  It's not heavy and I dont feel like I am clogging up my pores.




Taking my powder brush and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Target - $4), I'll dust my face with this to set the tinted moisturizer and to eliminate the shine on my face.



With my Yaby concealer (http://www.yabycosmetics.com/ - $5), I just dab under my eyes to get rid of dark circles, on my lids and brow bone to eliminate discoloration, and on any problem spots.



Using my Covergirl Liqualine Blast Eyeliner in Black (Target - $7), I like to line my waterline.



Dipping my finger into my maybelline color tattooo in Barely Branded (Target - $5), I will swipe it on my lid for a little sparkle.



Then taking my elf liquid liner (Target -$1), I will draw a thin line on my upper lashline! With my Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara (Target -$5), I will coat my top lashes once or twice.  I'm not going to do my bottom lashes because it is more likely to smudge and come off in the heat and the water!




After rubbing some concealer on my lips to even them out and to get the full color payoff for my lip rpoduct, I swipe a few coats of Benefit's posie tint (Sephora - $30) for a pretty pink stain.



Hope you guys enjoyed!! Have an ah-mazing summer!! <3

xoMichelle



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?