Review: Maybelline Color Tattoos

Hi Lovelies!

So recently, and by recently I mean yesterday, I picked up some Maybelline Color Tattoos at Target.  I've heard so many ah-mazing things about these, so of course as soon as I got home I ripped off the packaging and tried them out.  First off let me start by saying these really do live up to their expectations.  I picked up the colors Bad to the Bronze ($5.99) and Barely Branded ($5.99).  These shade are GORGEOUS! Absolutely gorgeous!  They both have lovely consistencies, creamy yet not soft enough to slide off your lids.  As for the staying power, they do not stay 24  hours as they promote, however I don't think you need them to stay on for that long, unless you literally party 24 hours straight!  They do stay on for a good 12 hours, which is mo4e than I can say about a lot of other shadows! However I dont have incredibly oily lids but a primer probably would help with that!


Bad to the Bronze (left) and Barely Branded (right)


Bad to the Bronze (left) and Barely Branded (right)

Bad to the Bronze is a bronzy shade (obvious from the name), and it gives off a sort of metallic shimmer.  

Barely Branded is a shimmery champagne shade! Perfect for a subtle sparkle  or to build off of for the perfect party eye!

Love love love these Maybelline Color Tattoos! What do you guys think? xo

♥ ♥ michelleyyy


2 comments:

  1. I love these!! I have probably about 6-7 of these and I just recently found some of their limited edition summer tattoos at wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous: I know right!! They are just the best! I think they definitely have the quality of high end cream shadows!

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?