Ipsy Glambag May 2014: Spoilers!

Hi my lovelies!

So I haven't posted in a while, but I have been super busy with school! Nonetheless I am back to posting and I am super excited!

These are the sneak peeks for Ipsy's May glambag.

But first for those who don't know what glambags are, a glambag is a monthly beauty subscription from Ipsy that sends out 4 - 5 beauty/haircare/skincare products a month, a mix of deluxe samples and full size products! Since my first glambag back in November 2012, the products have been ah-mazing and the values have gone over the $10 payed every month.  You can always cancel if you don't like it but I guarantee you will! Subscribe to Ipsy here!


Sneak Peek #1

"Let your beauty bloom with one of these soft, fresh shades to cheer up your spring style" -Ipsy
These duos are most probably from Pacificas eye shadow palettes in Enlighten and Mystical. Exciting!




Sneak Peek #2

"Time to head outdoors and enjoy beauty al fresco. Don't forget to put one of these pretty picks in your picnic basket to stay safe in the sun" -Ipsy
Just in time for summer, Ipsy is giving us sunscreen! These look like Hang Ten classic body sunscreen (left), and Jersey Shore Sun Sans Tan Anti-aging sunscreen.


Full Size Jersey Shore Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen

Travel Size Jersey Shore Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen

Sneak Peek #3

"A lovely bouquet of beauty awaits you this month. Which blooms are you excited about?" -Ipsy





Sneak Peek #4

"The freshest picks, the prettiest products! One of these beauty finds will be yours to enjoy all spring" -Ipsy


 






Sneak Peek #5



This sneak peek includes derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub, an exfoliating scrub (Brand: maybe bare foot?), Coastal Scents makeup brushes,  an eyelash curler, Avene Thermal BalanceLA Fresh Travel Lite Facial Cleansing WipesBalanced Guru No Frizz Oil, mee-e beauty pure honey infused night cream.









Sneak Peek #6

"The anticipation is killing us. We can't wait for you to check out our Fresh Picks for May and show us your spring style." -Ipsy
THE BAG!!!! I think its pretty cute!

What do you guys think of the bag so far? What do you want to see in you bag? Lemme know!

xoMichelle



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting!! I'm getting excited about this month's bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wujuu im superr excited this will be my 1st bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of hoping I don't get the bronzer because I won't use it but if I do, I'll pass it on to my SIL. Everything else looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contents of the bag but not interested in the wipes at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last month wa my first bag and. I was kinda disappointed, excited for this month.

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?