Ipsy Glambag September 2013: Spoilers!


Hi my lovelies!

So I haven't posted in a while, but I have been super busy with summer! Weird right? Nonetheless I am back to posting and I am super excited!

These are the sneak peeks for Ipsy's September glam bag's!  September is back to school so I'm hoping Ipsy will surprise us with something that will make the transition a little less painful.

But first for those who don't know what glambags are, a glambag is a monthly beauty subscription from Ipsy that sends out 4 - 5 beauty/haircare/skincare products a month, a mix of deluxe samples and full size products! Since my first glambag back in November 2012, the products have been ah-mazing and the values have gone over the $10 payed every month.  You can always cancel if you don't like it but I guarantee you will! Subscribe to Ipsy here!

Sneak Peek #1


"A blend or quick brush of color is an easy timeless upgrade to any look!"
This seems to be NYX Single Eyeshadows ($4.50), and an email sent out from Ipsy confirmed this!



This must-have product has been a classic staple for every bombshell since its invention!
This appears to be It's So Big Volumizing Mascara by Elizabeth Mott!  Not sure whether this will be full size or not (my guess - no :c) but the full size does retail for a whopping $19.99!





There's no limit of classic looks you can create with three of these gorgeous staples in your September Glam Bag!
Wow - that's a large variety of products! It looks like we will be getting five items total in our bag, including three of the items pictured above!

So far, this is what I can see! 

JCat Beauty Pencil Liner
JCat Beauty Lipstick






What do you guys think of the bag so far? What do you want to see in you bag! Lemme know!



Michelleyyxo



P..S. Hey guys thanks for reading all the way to the bottom lol! If you are about to subscribe now it would be really great if you guys could do it through this link: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h96cesw0h26g1ey. It is also the same as the link above (on the top of the page where is says here!)! It would really mean a lot because then I could get a gift if just two of you guys do this!  This does not mean any of my opinions are fake, it just gave me an incentive to write more! Thanks guys really appreciate it!

P.P.S. Also I worked really hard on the collage so if you do want to use it on your blog (which I would really love!), just link me somewhere! Thanks it mean alot!


8 comments:

  1. Looks nice, but im really hoping I don't get any lip products but I probaly will end up getting them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what happens! I hope you get what you want! There is also a trading forum on Ipsy's facebook page that you can use to swap the items you don't want for items you do!

      Delete
  2. I wish the Freeman Facial Paper link really worked! It goes to a teaser page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the lipstick may be J.Cat instead. We know at least one item is indeed J.Cat and we know that the satchets and the eyeliner marker are not J.Cat. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.Cat beauty's SKINNY & LONG EYE PENCIL is the pencil eyeliner. I have it :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?