Travel Makeup Bag

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?


So in light of my recent trip down to Palm Springs and my upcoming trips to New York and San Francisco, I decided to share what is in my travel makeup bag.  Whether you have a big makeup collection, or a small one, its important to pick out as little amount of items as possible. Try to pick out versatile items - items that can serve either multiple purposes, or have multiple colors within.  Pick out items that are suitable for your vacation weather - you don't want a heavy foundation in 100 degree weather.  Needless to say, I will be doing a lot of traveling in the upcoming months so here are my favorite go to products.


Face Products:


Eye Products:


Lip Products:
Starlooks Lip Liner (Bare)
MAC Lipstick (Hue)
MAC Cremesheen Glass (Boy Bait)
Maybelline Color Whisperer (Petal Rebal)
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm


Brushes:
Brush that comes with UD Naked 2
Eyeshadow Brush (Not sure what brand)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?