Get to know me TAG!

Hi lovelies!

Since this is my fist blog post, I decided to start it with a little get to know me TAG. So I went online (http://yttalk.com/threads/youtube-tags-tag-video-questions.17153/) and found a website with Youtube TAGS.  So I found one that I liked, switched the Youtube related ones, and TaDa, here's my TAG!


GET TO KNOW ME TAG


Vital Stats:
Name: Michelle
Nicknames: Michelleyyy, Mish
Place of Birth: LA babyy!
Occupation: Student

Appearance:
Hair colour: Dark brown!
Eye colour: Brown or green. . . it changes :D
Braces: Unfortunately.
Righty of Lefty: Righty

Favourites
Film: The Vow, Pitch Perfect, 
TV Show: Gossip Girl (Chair4ever!), Pretty Little Liars, HIMYM, & Modern Family!
Colour: Pink!
Song: Any song by Taylor Swift!
Restaurant: Souplantation and Momo Sushi
Store: Target, F21, The Q, Nordstroms, Bath and Body Works, MAC, and Sephora!
Book: The Summer I Turned Pretty, Confessions of a Shopaholic, and the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
Magazine: Seventeen!
Shoes: My UGGs!

Currently...
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Spicy Cheese Balls
Listening to: My brothers talk
Thinking about: What to write
Watching: HIMYM reruns!
Wearing: Light wash jean shorts and a sweater from Zara!

Future:
Want Children: Yep!
Want to be married: Yess!
Careers in mind: Dunnoo
Where do you want to live: NYC!

Do you believe in:
Miracles: Yes
Love at first sight: No, because then you are just falling in love because of their appearance which is shallow and not real love!
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Nope
Soul Mates: Yah
Heaven: Yep
Yourself: Most of the time!


13 Questions Tag

The Questions:

1. What do you order at Starbucks?

 Vanilla Bean Frap. Every single time!! My friends always tell me I'm crazy, because even when it's freezing, I'll always order my Vanilla Bean Frap!
2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
My Uggs!!
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
Hmmm, these questions are always so hard because there are so many things! How about that whenever I'm home alone, every single noise freaks me out because I psych myself out so much! Oh also I'm contemplating making a beauty channel! I know those things aren't related at all but those are two things that most people don't know about me!
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
Definitely go to Darfur and do some volunteering and stuff there.  For the past couple of years I have ran a fundraiser called Jump4Darfur and we have raised over $30,000, but I would love to actually go there and see what exactly the money is helping and donate some time there!
5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Okay so I can't narrow it down, so here is my top 5!
1. SUSHI!
2. Matzah Ball Soup
3. Caesar Salad
4. Vanilla Bean Frap or Vanilla Ice Blended
5. Spicy Chips!!
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
OMG I have so many!! 
7. What is your Blog about?
This blog is just going to be about my life! I'll discuss issues, my recent exsperiences, latest obsessions, yummy recipes, and also review stuff that I buy!!
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney!
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
Probably very simple. My favorite winter outfit is a cute sweater with leggings and of couse my UGG's, and my fave summer outfit is just jean shorts, a tank top, and flip flops!!
10. Favorite number
6, because its the number of people in my family!
11. Two hobbies
Dance, and interior design! I use the Sims 3 to make my designs into a virtual reality!
12. Two pet peeves
First Pet Peeve: When people roll lipsticks upp all the way. I'm always afraid they lipstick is gonna fall off.  Second Pet Peeve: Sniffling, even though I do it myself.  It just grosses me out! I guess thats a little hypocritical though!  

<3 <3 <3


Thanks for reading guys!! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?