Quote Of The Week

Hi Lovlies!!

So I've decided to have a quote of the week! I will post a new one every monday and I'll try to live my week by it! So starting off I have an all time favorite   Most of you probably know and thats because it's such a good one!! So here goes:


Dr. Suess just puts the saying be yourself into an inspiring, well written quote. I love it so much because it also reminds you to rise above the people who don't matter and to not let their judgement get in the way, because ultimately it's the people that love you for who you are that matter!!

So I'm going to try to go about my week following this advice, and I know it's hard.  It's so easy to let the judgement get to you and to change for it.  So surround yourself with people who don't judge, wether it's on friend, five friends, or you family! Because those are the people who are going to lift you when you fall, and celebrate with you when you succeed. 


♥ ♥ michelleyyy







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

    Whats your favorite summer makeup product?